Thursday, May 03, 2012

Life is all about Learning :)

Okay, after 2 weeks with no posts... I'm gonna post the bracelet I'd made for my best friend...
She chose the druzy from my druzy collection... It took me 2 weeks to finally get the idea for this bracelet... At first, I was blank, because I'd never made a bracelet before... >_<
When I finally made it, actually I just follow my heart, trying to make the bracelet look nice... add some agate beads... and VOila! It's done! ^^

Fortunately, my bestfriend love the bracelet... I named it 'Under The Sea' Bracelet... because when I see the druzy in the middle, it reminds me of the wave in blue ocean, and all the druzies in the bracelet are rainbow druzies... And it suddenly gave me memories of Bunaken, an underwater coral garden in Indonesia... ^^

A couple of days ago, I used this picture as my profile picture in my phone... One of my friend interested in it, and order one too... She asked me to make a necklace for her older sister...

The necklace done this morning, this is the picture


Materials: Druzies, agate beads, and wire :)

No comments: