She is a nice lady...
Here's a part of her email to me, so you can get to know her better ;)
"I live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm in my mid-40s, married, with 3 children aged 3-7 years old. I've been making jewellery for about 3 years now, since my youngest was a baby. I mostly do stringing and simple wirework, I love to use fibres like leather, sari silk, ribbon and waxed linen in my pieces. I love to play with artist-made beads -- lampwork, ceramic, polymer clay and so on, and I love Czech beads. I'm not a seed-beader, they're too fiddly for me but I really admire people who can make beautiful things with them!"
Here are some wonderful Beadwork by her
![]() |
| I Love it how she put some sari silk... wow :D |
![]() |
| Really love this!! The bird is very cute!! |
You can find them here: http://beadrecipes.wordpress.com/
Okay, and now... Here's the picture of the beadsoup I'd sent for her today...
![]() |
| I hope it's blurry enough, LOLz :p |
And I hope that Melissa will love the beadsoup ;)



3 comments:
Hi Jane, I am visiting your blog.. Waiting impatiently for the reveal day...to see what everyone sent to each other and what will everyone make of the bead soup they received....
Stopping by visiting all the blogs taking part in the Bead Soup Blog Party cant wait to see what you make!
@ Diah Anggreni
Hi mb Eniiii, will stop by your blog too to see... LOLz ;)
@vovsblog
hi thanks for stopping by ;)
Post a Comment