Ugh... I think I'm not a good blogger, I easily forgot that I would update here...
Talking about too busy with orders I think, sorry for that ^^ Lately i get some wire jewelry projects from my sister and my friend, and have a holiday too... :p Ok, enough for reasons... :)
Anyway... The last time i wrote, I promised to post some of my wire-works jewelry here, so here we go... ;)
I called this one 'The Royal Green', it took me 2 days (about 7hours total) to make this one... Maybe it's because i'd never made any filligree-wire-jewelry before... But i love the result ^^ It can be a brooch or a pendant, you can use it in two ways... :)
I use green druzy for the project and it turns out to be real nice and made the person who wears it will look elegant but still down to earth... Oh and check the sparkles too! I hope you like it as I do :D
You can check more of my wire jewelries in here ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment