Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Wedding-Pendant Project

My sister gave me an order to make her a blue-pendant as a wedding gift for her bf's sister...
Here's the picture of the pendant I made...


I named it 'The Blue Fairy' because the pendant reminds me to fairy-magical things... For me marriage is somehow magical, it's like a magic to be always together with the one you love... :)
I put a small flower between the swarovskies, because I remember that every bride always carry a hand-bouquet and throw the bouquet away, and it's kinda sad, not to be able to have her own wedding bouquet because she must give it to someone else... But this little flower will stay with her forever... :)

I use NTS (silver wire) for this project, and I love how it turns out... Silver is blue best friend I think... :)

Next i will try to make a cabochon embroidery... Hope it will turn out to be nice :D

No comments: