It's hard to find the right stone and I feel somehow nervous, I'm afraid I can't make a good embroidery, since the last one didn't end well...
Finally I made up a decision, choosing a very beautiful red druzy stone... And I began the embroidery yesterday and finished it today... It took me about 12hours total to make this cabochon embroidery...
Here's the picture, it's not a good quality because I took it with my blackberry, but I promise I will post the good quality picture tomorrow ;) (not today cause I'm so exhausted)
![]() |
| This is 50% |
![]() |
| Around 60% I think :) |
![]() |
| It's 80% |
And this is the final ;)
I'm really happy with the final, it's through a long long way, choosing the color combination of the beads, it took about 3 or 4 times changing the beads color if I don't like the combination... Fortunately, this time the cabochon embroidery can be done well... ^o^
It can be a brooch or a pendant, I can't wait to wear it soon... Really love the stone, I hope I can capture the stone's sparkles with my SLR tomorrow...
Now it's time to sleep... :) Tomorrow I will work out my bangle-project... Will post the picture here soon a.s.a.p ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment